Thursday, March 22, 2012

Bought This Mad Effer

I threw a party and invited Spuds Mackenzie over because I just got a new sweet pony!

Its a 1996 Sportster XL1200 with Screaming Eagle air and exhaust, Stage 1, new tires, new battery and a whopping 3,900 mi!  You read that right, 3,900 mi.  All for a price that would make you smile then want to piss in my beer.

I bought it from the second owner (which makes me the third).  Says he "bought it from some lesbian lady" his words not mine, who bought it new in '96 but never rode it, it just sat in her garage.  He bought it from her in 2003 and it just sat in his garage.  He never really rode it, and I can see why.  When I went to buy it he had, in no particular order, an old shovel, a Dyna, some "special edition" Wide Glide, and a brand new XR.  Plus the guy was a about 6'2 and 250 lbs, no wonder he never rode the Sporty.  Anywho, he always kept up the maintenance, changing fluids etc. Plus when he started it up for me, you shoulda seen the goofy grin on his face as he revved the engine.  I made him an offer on the spot and after a hardy handshake this sweet virgin is mine.

So now the fun begins...





No comments:

Post a Comment