Monday, May 14, 2012

New Seat!!!!!!

My new seat finally came today and I was so pumped to put it on!  I ordered it off "eyay!" (if you know what I mean) and its an old factory tuck and roll 2up.  I might get a solo down the road but I wanted something Christa and I can ride together on.  I mean you gotta have your woman on the back of your bike.  Plus I got a supa fly deal on it.  Thank you eyay! and thank you guy in middle America for getting rid of such an awesome seat that you kept in such great condition just for me!





















Here was my old factory pillow monster


















Here is a side by side of the two




















Here is with the old seat and then now the new seat.  I also took off the pillow pad on the small sissy bar.


No comments:

Post a Comment